Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Updates-translated tag tutorial, desktop wallpaper, stationery

I have another translated tutorial uploaded, a beautiful blend tag called Morocco, originally written by Mabel of Miss Daisy tutorial site for PSP in Spanish. I also have 3 New Wallpaper and New Stationery to match. It looks like the thumbnail on the left (but bigger LOL).

I'm working on my Great Beginnings page, Scrapbooking section first. I worked on it all day yesterday and have 153 new links added and have probably twice that still to add, just in that one section. Lots of work! I also want to add links to some of the other categories as well. I have literally thousands of links to add, more categories and sections, etc. I will upload whatever I have done later today but will continue to add more in the next few days.
Have a great day everyone!

No comments: