Saturday, June 16, 2007

Updates-Scrap tag tutorial, stationery, desktop wallpaper, Abstract Weasel shirts

I have one of Marian's (of Marian's PSP-Lessen) scrap tutorials translated, one called Faith. The tag is featured to the left here. I loved the wallpaper made with this one so much I made 5 different versions, ones with just borders and then ones with ribbons and flowers embellishments. One featuring the tag, and the rest have no tag in the middle. I used a combination of the grungy green plaid and the cream colored floral to make the wallpaper. Also, new stationery to match, of course!
New Stationery New Wallpaper
I want to remind you that if you go to any of the tutorial writer's sites that I translate for, and you see one you'd like me to do, let me know and I'll take it under consideration. I did this one because one of my site visitors requested it. Some of the other's I've done were a request by a site visitor as well. You can find an index page with all of the writer's home sites linked here.
Tami also has 2 new shirt designs that are shown on her Abstract Weasel page. The ones I feature here are only a small selection of what she actually has so go take a look at her site. You'll love what she has. Shirts for every taste!

No comments: