Thursday, June 21, 2007

Update-100 scrap blogs added to Great Beginnings page

Well a day late but I couldn't get to it yesterday. I just added 100 new links to the Scrapbooking section, Blogs and Blogs with Freebie lists categories to my Great Beginnings page. I counted the groups I added yesterday to the scrapbooking section and there were 96! So that was a total of 289 links added yesterday and now another 100 today. Wow I'm tired! LOL
If your site, blog or group is listed on my page and there is an error, please let me know and I'll correct it. If you want your link on my Great Beginnings page, email me and send my your link and I'll check it out. So many of you have done that and I thank you for that. Fun for me and fun for my readers! If you spot or know of a broken link, please let me know and I'll correct that as well. My email link is in the left column.
Now I'm taking a rest for a day or two. Maybe. I just spotted a tutorial I want to do and also I woke up this morning with a tutorial I want to write racing through my head (and that wasn't a pretty sight LOL), along with a song lyric I want to add to it. Mmmhh. Maybe no rest is going to be had.
Have a super night everyone.

No comments: