Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Update-Abstract Weasel Clothing, also email replies or lack thereof

Tami has a new shirt on her Abstract Weasel page. Check it out! I love her stuff. Once I get skinny (and I will!) I want to buy lots of her shirts. My favorite is the one that says "I didn't say it was your fault . . .I said I was gonna BLAME YOU". Cracks me up, I have to have that shirt. I also want to buy, and wear just for hubby, "Don't look at me in that tone of voice!". I want so many of her shirts I'm gonna make her rich!
I want to apologize if you have written and I didn't reply. I receive tons of email (about 80% of it is spam GRRRRRR) and sometimes after going through the spam and other junk and getting rid of it, email getting filtered into different folders, etc I may put the email aside to answer later if it requires more than a couple of words to reply or it needs some research to answer, then either lose it or completely forget. I'm not meaning to be rude. I do have a memory problem due to some medical issues but I really want to answer your email. If you don't hear back from me in a week or so, then write again. I may have either not received the email at all or it got deleted with the junk or misplaced, or completely forgotten. Feel free to ask again, I don't mind!
I have also added my email address in the left column. I realized I should do that after looking in vain for a way of contacting the writer of another blog and realized you would have the same problem with me.
Have a super day! Hugs, Ellie

No comments: