Sunday, June 10, 2007

Hi everyone. Ingrid has a new mini scrap kit available as a freebie, called "Inspired by Nature Part 1", on her page Ingrid Scrap Designs. She is thinking of making 3 more mini kits in the Inspired by Nature series so show her some love when downloading from her 4shared site and encourage her to give us more! I just got back from camping and was able to get 5 translations done. If the weather had been nicer and hubby off hiking or biking I would have been able to do more, but it rained nonstop and was very cold and he had nothing to do so I let him use the computer to play with his retirement budget. Kept him happy and I read! Got through 6 books. I will be getting those tutorials assembled and uploaded hopefully today and tomorrow. I then want to get a ton of links added to my Great Beginnings page. Guess it's getting famous as I now get site and blog owners writing and asking to be put on the page. Woohoo! LOL I always check them out, though, to make sure it's someplace you'd want to go! I'll post again when I get the rest of the stuff added. Have a great day!

No comments: