Saturday, June 30, 2007

Update-2 more July scrap calendars

I've uploaded the last two scrap calendars for July. They are both made using kits by Janniscrap Designs. Here are small previews.

The last one took a long time as it suddenly, and without any apparent effort on my part, turned into a tag burying my Mom's cute little dog, Buddy, in the sand! Took me hours! Poor doggie. LOL Here is how it ended up.

I had to make it right for you guys but just sharing the way my mind works sometimes. Mom will love it. Isn't he cute? He's a cross between a Welsh Corgi and a Jack Russell Terrier. Short little legs and sturdy little body. My brother called him a beer keg on legs and that's about right. LOL Too late to get the blinkie calendars done today so that will be my job for tomorrow. Have a great night everyone!

No comments: