Monday, February 11, 2008

Update-new tutorial, desktop calendar

I have a new tag tutorial, a scrap tag called To Love . . .
Here's a small example

This tutorial can be done in any graphics program, including PSP, PhotoImpact, Photoshop, Photoshop Elements, any version.
I didn't make the matching stationery or wallpaper yet as I wanted to get the tutorial uploaded for Valentine Day, it's this Friday already! I'll be working on the stationery and wallpaper and get it up soon. I'll announce it here when I have it ready. I also put one more desktop calendar up. I'm still working on my Valentine and Love & Romance stationery and wallpaper pages and I'm adding what I've done as I go along. I've written two more tutorials, one for Fiesta Strip stationery and one for Stacked Border stationery, but don't have them ready to upload yet. Soon, I promise!
Hugs, Ellie

No comments: