Monday, February 4, 2008

February Desktop Calendars, new Translated Tutorial, new stationery and desktop wallpaper

Hi everyone. I'm having a little bit of problems in my recovery from surgery but I'm back in gear and hopefully can start bringing you new stuff regularly again. And I have new stuff for you today! Desktop calendars, a new translated tutorial, stationery and wallpaper!
I have 2 desktop calendars ready for you for February. The previews can be used as mini calendars as well. Hopefully I'll have some blinkie calendars and scrap calendars for March when the time comes, I'm getting into the swing of things slowly.
For the tutorial translation, I translated Scrap Valentina created by Violettegraphic. I also created matching stationery and desktop wallpaper, both with a Valentine theme and without so you can use it all month if you like.
Example of the new tutorial:

New Stationery New Wallpaper
I'm revamping my Love & Romance stationery page as the page itself is old and the stationery on it is old, and they're not converted to OE yet, so I'm refreshing the look of the stationery and page as well. I'm working on that right now and hope to have it done today or tomorrow. I hope to be back within a few days with more stuff!
Have a great week.

No comments: