Saturday, September 29, 2007

Update-nearly 800 megs of scrap kits

Have I got a great surprise for you scrapping fans! My group, Ellie's Scrapkit Challenge has finished it's first month of kits. Check them out here.
Our theme was Autumn and we have 30 full kits, 5 minikits, 10 individual paper packs, 41 quick pages and layered templates, with a few of the kits already resized for taggers. Nearly 800 megs of stuff, all with the Autumn theme.
Our next theme will be Halloween, with the taggers kits coming out around the 15th or 16th of October and the full size kits coming out at the end of October. In the coming month we will have members making just taggers kits and others doing the full size kits, so we will be offering many more taggers kits for Halloween.
Keep your eye on these pages for the announcement when the taggers kits are ready.
Or subscribe to my update group, Ellie's Treasures Updates.
I have started a page for my own scrapkits as well. Check it out here, only my Autumn kit is there so far.
I have a new Scrapbooking Index Page for easy access to the group kits, my own kits, Ingrid's scrap kits, and the scrapbooking tutorial links page.
Here's a small preview of my own kit.

Believe me when I say there are many just as good and better on the Scrapkit Challenge Kits page.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing. These kits are all gorgeous - it's so hard to pick just one! I downloaded two, one of them was yours. The other one by Hortensia. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for these wonderful kits....you have a great group of designers