Friday, September 14, 2007

The rest of the updates-3 more tutorials, lots of stationery and wallpaper

Continuing from the last post, I have three more translated tutorials uploaded, all from Marijke's PSP Design
Frame Corine

Frame Babette

blend tag Beauty of Nature.

Along with, of course, lots more New Wallpaper and New Stationery.
I have just finished translating a PhotoImpact tutorial from Violettegraphic, and one more in the works so for you PhotoImpact users, I hope you will like them! They are both blend tags.
I've started a new Yahoo group in which all of the members create parts to a digital scrap kit, so by the end of this month, we'll have a beautiful huge Autumn scrap kit for you, all full of goodies. The ladies that have joined me, some new scrappers and some experienced, are all very talented so you will get a wonderful kit! I'll be posting soon about those 2 new tutorials for PhotoImpact. Have a wonderful day everyone! Hugs, Ellie

No comments: