Saturday, September 29, 2007

New translated blend tag tutorial-stationery-wallpaper

I've just translated a new blend tag tutorial, Country Companions, originally written in Dutch by Lien of X-clusive Designz. It's for PSP. Here's a small sample.

A beautiful, Autumn blend tag. I just love it!
I have also received permission to translate tutorials for Secret of Luna, a French site. Only a few tutorials there but they are very nice. I hope to have one of them done soon.
I've also uploaded matching stationery and wallpaper. New Stationery New Wallpaper
But first, on to the monthly calendars for October. I'm running out of time!! I hope to have them all done tomorrow and uploaded. I've finished the desktop ones and one mini scrap but none are uploaded yet. Tomorrow, I'm tired. LOL Have a great night everyone.

No comments: