Friday, September 14, 2007

New page on site - List of scrapbooking element tutorials

I almost forgot to tell you about this. I've added a new feature to my site, mainly to help my Scrapbook Challenge group but I'll share it with all of you as well. This is a list of Scrapbooking tutorial links, not tutorials I've written but tutorials I've found on the Internet, for PSP, PhotoImpact and Photoshop/Photoshop Elements. I'll add to it as time permits. It's called Scrapbooking Tutorial Links. How original is that?? LOL Check it out, maybe you'll find some new tuts. This is a list of links to specific tutorials. If you want a list of links to Scrapbooking tutorial sites, check out my Great Beginnings page.
Hugs, Ellie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ellie, Thanks for the wonderful links and all the time you spend on providing these great resources !!

I was looking for lace making tuts in PSP and landed on your site. You really made my day!

I am looking for a lace lattice psp image.The tutorial(in your list),http://web.archive.org/web/20031207032759/http:/b4stitchers.crosswinds.net/tutorials/edgings.html, it was needed for does not have the zip file mentioned in the tut anymore.

Do you perhaps have something like it?

TrishF said...

I too would love to try the same tutorial that you mentioned Maggie. I was very sad that the zip files are no longer available. Ellie, would you happen to know a way to contact this person or know of some way to recover the missing zip files? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Anonymous said...

I too was looking for the relevant files for the lace tutorial on Crosswinds. I may have to try to re-create it myself, but if you want to try your hand at lace edgings try the following site, it has a fabulous tutorial with endless possibilities.

http://martinseclectic.net/Tutorials/Ruffle.html

Best wishes

V Fellows