Sunday, May 20, 2007

New translation, stationery, desktop wallpaper


I have a new translated tutorial up, a beautiful blend tag called Memories of a Child, originally written by Jet of Jetje's PSP Creaties. It's for PSP.
I did this translation at the request of one of my visitors. If you see any tutorial on any of the sites I translate for that you would like me to translate, write me and ask. I may just do it, no promises. But only for the sites I translate for now. PSPIArtes Marian's PSPLessen Miss Daisy Marijke's PSP Design Jetje's PSP Creaties Violettegraphic X-clusive Designs.
I have also uploaded stationery done using this tutorial for Incredimail and Outlook Express, as well as 6 matching wallpaper. Find them here. New Stationery New Wallpaper
Three more of my tutorials have been translated to German, Golden Straw Frame, Icicle Stationery, and Natural Starmaker Stationery. Thanks to Renate and Erika of PSPRatte!
Have a super day, everyone!

No comments: