Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Halloween stationery and wallpaper back online, many new ones

Hi everyone. I've been working very hard the last few days and have my Halloween Wallpaper and Halloween Stationery pages back online. I didn't want to go another year without them being back for you. This means that all of my holiday and all of my seasonal pages are back online. Some of the Halloween items are also new so you'll find some of them on the New Stationery and New Wallpaper pages as well. Even those that aren't new are completely redone and fixed up to my more experienced standards than when I first made them. I also have a new October Desktop Calendar with a Halloween theme uploaded.
 Go check them out! I hope you like them!
 New Stationery                       New Wallpaper                          Desktop Calendars
 I have my new computer but have put off getting my things on it and using it till these pages were done. And - OK - for some reason I'm finding Windows 7 intimidating even thought I haven't tried it yet. Getting old I guess, hubby pointed out that I used to love trying new stuff, now I find myself resistant.
 Find myself enjoying the comfortable more than the challenges! Kick me someone. LOL
 Have a great day,
 Hugs, Ellie

No comments: