Saturday, July 30, 2011

New tutorial "Tropical Treat", new stationery, wallpaper and desktop calendars

Well, I went camping again! John got sick the last day there and it was a tricky ride home. LOL Wrote 2 tutorials. This is the first one. It's called Tropical Treat and it's for PSP. Click on the link or the image to get to it.
I also have the matching wallpaper and stationery up as well as an August calendar.
New Stationery New Wallpaper
I've also got 2 September Desktop Calendars and some more August ones uploaded.
Desktop Calendars
I hope to get the second tut done and uploaded tomorrow. It's called Goodbye Summer. I know, seems like we barely said Hello and it'll soon be time to say goodbye!
Hugs, Ellie

1 comment:

Sonel said...

Absolutely gorgeous as usual hon! Love it! Thanks for sharing your wonderful talents! Hope John is feeling much better by now and that you enjoy the camping trip. Hope no bugs this time..hehehe
*big hugs*