Thursday, June 9, 2011

New page on my site - My Favorite Software

Hi everyone. I've just added a new page to my site where I will share info about my favorite software. It's a page I've been planning for awhile, in response to questions I've received from site visitors about what software I use most often. I have lots of freeware and very inexpensive shareware that I use every day.
I've just added my first entry to that page and hope to add to it soon.
I just found a wonderful new computer Calendar to replace an old outdated one I was using. It's called Efficient Calendar and you can find my review here. I just love it! Check out my info and see if you like it too!
Hopefully I'll be back to you soon with some new stuff. I have some summer tags made, I just need to make them into my "stuff"! LOL
Have a great day!
Hugs, Ellie

No comments: