Tuesday, June 21, 2011

New July 4th tutorial for PSP and PhotoImpact

Hi everyone. Believe it or not I wrote 3 tutorials while I was gone camping last week! I just loved it, I've been wanting to get back to tut writing for quite awhile but kept thinking I had to get the rest of the site uploaded first. But then while I was gone just decided to get started. Kind of difficult as I had no internet connection and had to rely heavily on my memory (never a good thing) to make sure to use supplies where the sites were still open. It worked this time, they were all open!
I have the first one uploaded, it's called Proud to be an American and you can probably tell it's a July 4th tut, but if you take off the Happy 4th word art, you can just be Proud to be an American! I wrote it for both PSP and PhotoImpact.

I hope you like it! I'll try and get the other 2 done and uploaded in the next couple of days. One's a summer one and one is . . . well . . . just a girly one!
I have to get some desktop calendars started this week too as we are going camping again next week.I'll make up the stationery and wallpaper to match this tag also.
Have a great day and I hope you enjoy the tut!
Hugs, Ellie

No comments: