Sunday, January 9, 2011

Valentine Wallpaper page up, new Desktop Calendars

Hi everyone: I just reuploaded the Valentine Wallpaper section. I'm working on a Valentine tag today so I'll be adding a new Valentine wallpaper later today or tomorrow.
I've also uploaded a lot more Desktop Calendars, so I have tons of February calendars there and of course I have the January calendars there as well.
After I've finished with this new Valentine tag, I'll start working on the Valentine Stationery page so I can complete and upload it as well. Then it will be on to what? St Pat's I guess! Then Easter and Spring. The work never ends! LOL
I also wanted to thank everyone that donated to my site. I really appreciate it. Even a couple of bucks helps. I've applied it to my webhosting and I think I'll buy some Anna Marine tubes to make more beautiful stuff for you all! I love her art.
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Ellie

No comments: