Saturday, January 29, 2011

New Calendars-Wallpaper & Stationery-Love & Romance and Broken Hearted-Lonely pages added

Hi everyone. I've got some more pages up.
In the wallpaper section, I reuploaded the Broken-Hearted-Lonely page, only one on there so far but I've got a few in mind to add to it. I'll let you know when I do. I've also redone the Ellie's Wallpaper Index page.
In the stationery section, I've redone the main Stationery Index page, I've uploaded the Love & Romance page with all redone or new stationery. I've also uploaded the Broken Hearted-Lonely stationery page as well, again with just the one on it but more to come soon.
Most of the very new ones are on the New Wallpaper and New Stationery pages but do check out the other pages in case you see something you missed!
I've also added more February Desktop Calendars.
I hope you are enjoying my new stuff!
Have a great day,
Hugs, Ellie

No comments: