Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas wallpaper and stationery pages done, lots of new stuff, new December Desktop Calendars

Hi everyone, I have finished my Christmas Stationery and Christmas Wallpaper pages. I have made many new ones since the last time I posted. Go check them out!
I also have a new December Desktop Calendar for each new wallpaper I made. It's possible I may make another Christmas set or two (stationery and wallpaper) but I'm not sure at the moment.
What a huge job that was!
I already have my New Year pages done (unless I make more New Year stuff), so I'll be working on the Valentine pages next I guess!
All of the new items are on the New Stationery and New Wallpaper pages as well.
Now I'm off to watch the finale of Survivor. I have Holly in a Survivor pool and I'm surprised she made it this long but grateful! When she buried Dan's $1600 shoes at the beginning, I thought she was done for (what kind of idiot brings $1600 shoes to the jungle anyway LOL).
Have a great night everyone!
Hugs, Ellie

1 comment:

marzenna79 said...

★MERRY*•˚° ★。 ° ˛˚˛★* •。* •。★* •。★*˚
° 。* •。˛˚*° 。˚*•★*CHRISTMAS★ 。*˚° 。 ° ˛˚*° 。˚*• °
° 。 ° ˛˚˛ * _Π_____*。*˚° 。 ° ˛˚*˚° • 。 ° ˛˚*˚° • 。 ° ˛˚
˚ ˛ ˛•˚ */______/~\。˚ ˚ ° 。• ° ˛˚˚° 。 ° ˛˚˛˚˚° 。 ° ˛˚˛
˚ ˛˛ ˚ *|田田|門| ˚˚˚° 。 ° ˛˚˛˚*And a Happy New Year ♥
•۞•°*”ک ک”*°•۞•°*”ک ک”*°•۞•
*>*> WESOŁYCH ŚWIĄT <*<*
•۞•°*”ک ک”*°•۞•°*”ک ک”*°•۞•
_______________/__
____________< ♥♥♥ >
_____________¯¯/¯¯
_____________•(▒)•
____________•(▒)(▒)•
__________ •(▒)(█)(▒)•
_________•(▒)(▒)(▒)(▒)•
____ ___•(▒)(▒)(▒)(▒)•(▒)•
______•(▒)•(█)(▒)(▒)(█)•(▒)•
____•(▒)(▒)(▒)(▒)(▒)(▒)(▒)(▒)•
________ _•(▒)(▒)(▒)(▒)•
_______ •(▒)(▒)(█)(▒)(▒)•
______•(▒)(▒)(▒)(▒)(▒)•(▒)•
____•(▒)•(█)(▒)(▒)(▒)(█)•(▒)•
__•(▒)(▒)(▒)(▒)(▒)(▒)(▒)(▒)(▒)•
_____ ____•(▒)(▒)(▒)(▒)•
________•(▒)(▒)(█)(▒)•(▒)•
______•(▒)•(▒)(▒)(▒)(▒)•(▒)•
____•(▒)•(▒)(▒)•(▒)(▒)(▒)•(▒)•
__•(▒)•(█)(▒)•(▒)•(▒)(▒)(█)•(▒)•
•(▒)(▒)(▒)•(▒)(▒)(▒)(▒)•(▒)(▒)(▒)•
_____________(█)(█)_____