Saturday, July 31, 2010

August Desktop calendars and some new wallpaper uploaded

10 AM:Hi everyone. Busy summer for me so I’m not around much. Camping a lot!
Anyway, I’ve just uploaded 5 August Desktop Calendars and 5 new desktop wallpapers on the New Wallpaper page. Go take a look! I’m hoping to make a 6th one today if I have time, I have to go grocery shopping in a few minutes.
Contrary to popular opinion, not all women love to shop. I hate it! I like my 4 walls and computer, books, TV. I’m a genuine home-body. I can take the camping because I bring my home with me (and my computers and books!).
I’ll post if I put up a 6th calendar and wallpaper.
6PM: I just finished a 6th wallpaper and desktop calendar. Another one with some adorable fairies!
Have a wonderful day!
Hugs, Ellie

No comments: