Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Questionnaire!

Sonel passed this questionnaire over to me...thanks Sweetie! :-)
Well, you guys know I never do these but Sonel's a good friend so for a friend . . .
1. How long have you been using PSP?
2. How did you get into making tags, scrapkits?
3. Who is your favorite artist?
4. Who is your favorite scrap designer?
5. Which 3 blogs do you visit every day?

Answers:
1. I've been using PSP, along with a ton of other programs, for about 8 years now, I think.
2. I used to use Photoshop for very basic stuff, as that's what hubby used. I admired all of the things made by others but never in a million years thought I'd be able to do it, and write tuts as well! I took a free online course from PSP Imaginarium and that got me started. Then I took a free online course from PIRC for PhotoImpact and that got me started in PI, which is my favorite program.
3. My favorite artist, I don't have just one. My very favorite, of course, is my daughter Rachel Mumford. She'll be famous one day! I love Barbara Jensen, Jamie Kidd, Rachael Tallamy, Pinup Toons, Jasmine Becket-Griffith, Joel Adams, Renee Biertempfel, Caron Vinson, so many more!
4. My favorite Scrap Designer is Bel Vidotti, but I really love so many of the talented scrap designers. I go collecting every single day!
5. I don't visit blogs so much every day (but often!) but I do visit my daily downloads forums every day-3 Scrapateers, Arts Variety, Digital Design Den, Digital Divas Designs, Digital Craft Cottage, Gotta Pixel, Groovy Scraps, StudioStyleDesigns (a blog! LOL), The Daily Scrapper and The Scrapping Garden. I also love to visit Ikea Goddess as she has freebie lists every day.
I'll have to pass this questionnaire on to others later, when I get some time to think about that!
This post is failing to save and I don't want to lose it, so I'll publish it.
Hugs, Ellie

1 comment:

Sonel said...

LOL! Thanks sweets...I am soooo glad I am your friend...:-) I feel honored that you would do this just for me. I felt the same when Melissa passed it on to me as I just hate answering questions...but well, Melissa is also a good friend of mine, so I just went throught it...:-)

It has been very interesting to read how you started with PSP. Oh, I tried Photoshop as well but it's not as user friendly to me as PSP..maybe because I am either too stupid or too used to PSP...LOL!

Thanks for all the info and the awesome links. Will give me something to do again when I don't feel like doing anything...:-)

Take care sweets!
Love & Hugs
Sonel