Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I'm still around!

I'm so sorry for the lack of updates lately. I've been having a hard time getting back to creating and updating since coming back from my long summer trip. We just got back and got a call that my youngest daughter had her baby, a beautiful little girl, Keira Mikaela. A beautiful name for a gorgeous girl. We went up to see her and when we got back I still am dithering about getting back to work. I do have some translations done and almost ready to upload. A lot of new stationery and wallpaper to add as well. It's just getting to it! Kick me someone, please! LOL I just came on here to customize my blog some more, adding blog lists and blog follower. Check along the right column for those. A new layout coming soon, I hope! Take care, everyone.
Hugs, Ellei

1 comment:

Sonel said...

Hi sweets!
So glad you went down to see your new granddaughter. You must post pics of her for us here on your blog sweets. Would love to see them! :-)

Well, here is that "kick" you asked for..hee hee. Won't kick hard..promise..LOL! I do miss your translations so much!

Hope you can still do anything after that soft kick...hee hee.
Love you!
Hugs
Sonel