Sunday, July 20, 2008

Update-apology for lack of calendars-trip coming up

I apologize for not having calendars done every month. I seem to have lost my creative spark and the summer has been so busy. I was so long recovering from my surgery and then it was summertime!
I am leaving on a long trip soon, going camping to Northern Ontario and then west, not sure how far, so I won't have any new calendars for you till the September ones. I will have my laptop with me so will work on them and hopefully have a few to choose from for September. You won't be getting any updates from me while I'm gone, but hopefully I'll get tons of stuff done during my trip.
I have translations to finish, lots of stationery and wallpaper to finish, those calendars to do, and lots of new things buzzing in my brain. Let's just hope the buzzing gets to my fingers! LOL And I'm not talking about the buzzing of all the bugs I'll run into on the trip.
Worst thing about camping, in my opinion, is the bugs. BZZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZZ BZZZZZZZZZZZ

No comments: