Sunday, July 13, 2008

New translation uploaded-scrap tag

I've just added a new translation from Steffi's Tutorials, called Greetings, a scrap tag.

Here's a small example.

I hope you like it!
I've also agreed to translate for Grafica di Duchessa, an Italian site, so look for those as soon as I get one done. If you go to her site, don't worry about the little popup window. It's only to ask you to vote, so just either say ok to vote or cancel to close the window. Nothing will happen.
We'll be gone camping for 5 weeks, from the end of July to the end of August, so you won't see any updates from me during that time, but I'll be doing translations on my laptop while I'm gone so I hope to have quite a bit to share with you when I get home again. Have a great week!

2 comments:

Christy Peffly said...

You've been tagged Ellie! Check out my blog!

(Thx for the comment the other day!)

Christy

Sonel said...

Love the tutorial hon! Thanks so much!
Love & Hugs