Thursday, January 26, 2012

Updates-Jan & Feb calendars, new stationery and wallpaper, site news

Hi everyone. I haven't forgotten about you or abandoned my website! I didn't realize I hadn't posted last month about the new January calendars being up! And now the January and February calendars are up. I have lots of them for you.
 I also finally made a new tag, the first one since getting on my new computer. To my dismay, Filters Unlimited is not showing up in my PhotoImpact where I make all my web stuff and wallpaper, but it is showing up in PSP, so I'm switching back and forth between the programs. What a pain in the you-know-what! I was sure that I had tested it right after getting on the new computer and it was there, but now it's not. I'll have to play with it to see if I can get it going, or else I'll have to switch to a newer version of PI (I prefer the older XL version).
 So, as I was saying, I have a new tag called Winter Fun, one is a winter version and the other is a Christmas version, and I have made wallpaper, stationery and a desktop calendar with it. Go check it out, it's just adorable! I just love Lia's tubes, and she's FTU as well!
 New Stationery    New Wallpaper    Desktop Calendars
 I also have been busy converting some of the wallpaper pages and adding the netbook-tablet size of wallpaper to many of them. I'll keep plugging away on that until all of the pages are not only up (they aren't all up yet), but also have the png format and all of the sizes. Big job!
 I also wanted to remind you that I'm limiting my new stationery to imf format for Incredimail and zip format for all of the others it will work for.
 I'm also getting ready to edit and re-add the last of the old tutorials, the stationery ones. They are the only ones that are left to edit and add.
 I hope you're all having an enjoyable winter, or possibly summer for those on the other side of the world!
 Take care,
 Hugs, Ellie

No comments: