Monday, August 6, 2007

Update-new tutorial, Tag Julie, translated from Violettegraphic

I've got another new translated tutorial uploaded, Tag Julie, from Violettegraphic. Here's a small preview:

Isn't it a beauty? There's matching stationery and wallpaper as well, find them here
New Stationery New Wallpaper
Violette has new tutorials every month and has tutorials for PhotoImpact as well as PSP. Go check out her site and if there's one you want me to translate, just write and ask. I did this Julie tag on request from one of my site visitors.
I have a few more translations done but not assembled, from when I went camping last month. 5 of them I think. I hope to have them done and uploaded in the next week. There are 2 from X-clusive Designz, 1 from Marian's PSP Lessens, 1 from Jetje's PSP Creaties, and 1 from Miss Daisy. The one from Marian is another one done on request of a site visitor and it's called Past.
On another note, I joined a forum called PSP Classic Creations a little while back but didn't post. I got a reminder from the forum owner and checked it out again. I really like it, and for the first time ever I entered a challenge and posted yesterday. Go check out the forum, it's really great, categories for everyone from scrappers, taggers, pixelers, animators, etc. There's new stuff every day, from Tut of the Day to Tube of the Day, Mask Monday, tuts for all of the categories, lots of resources there, challenges, etc. Maybe I'll see you there (but I don't post much!). Have a super day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Of all the PSP forums out there PSP Classic Creations is one of the best. I am either there or at ZoneGroups. I don't have a lot of time so can't be members of many. They are the best I think.