Monday, July 9, 2007

I've finished translating a scrap tag tutorial for PSP from Le-Beatrice tutorial site, called Scrap Flower. It looks like the preview on the left, but bigger!

I've also made stationery and desktop wallpaper to match. Find them here: New Stationery New Wallpaper If you go to Daty's site (Le-Beatrice) and see a tutorial you'd like me to translate, let me know (Email link at the left). She does have other translators as well but if she gives permission I may translate it. I'm off camping for a few days and I hope to have some nice things finished while I'm gone, so hopefully you'll have some nice surprises on my return!
I also just got permission to translate Steffi's tutorials and they are simply beautiful. Check out her site. Again, if you see something you'd like me to translate, let me know.

No comments: