Monday, July 2, 2012

July Calendars are up, Summer wallpaper now in all formats and sizes


Hi everyone. Happy 4th of July!
I've just uploaded the July calendars. 4 Summer ones, 3 July 4th ones and a Canada Day one.
Desktop Calendars
I've also added new sizes and formats to the July 4th and Canada Day wallpaper pages, adding the png format and the netbook-tablet size.
I just finished editing all of the Summer wallpaper and they are all now available in both formats (jpg and png) and all 5 sizes from Netbook (1024X600) to Extra Large Wide-Screen (1920X1080).
Sorry you haven't seen much of me lately. I get burned out sometimes and just do other things besides graphics. The last few weeks I've been doing some research on improving my poor health (IBS, Fibromyalgia, Arthritis, ADHD) with diet and I may have a handle on it now. I've got my fingers crossed that I'll start feeling better and more energetic soon!
Thanks for bearing with me and for your emails of concern when you don't hear from me for awhile.
Hugs, Ellie

No comments: