Monday, August 29, 2011

New Back to School wallpaper, stationery, September desktop calendar

Hi there! I've uploaded another back to school set of wallpaper, stationery and September desktop calendar.
This one's called - wait for it! - Back 2 School! LOL
New Stationery
New Wallpaper
Desktop Calendars
This was a tutorial I wrote while camping (no internet), only to find once I got home that neither the kit or the word art was available any longer, so no tut for this one. Some of the kit elements were pretty unique so I couldn't find another one that would suit the tut.
Now off to see whatever site chores need to be done. I've got a few more tuts to assemble and put online but maybe I'll get my Autumn and Halloween pages back online first. See what mood hits me.
Take care,
Hugs, Ellie

No comments: