Friday, April 4, 2008

Update #2-stationery and desktop wallpaper, plus a note about me

I've just finished uploading the stationery (Incredimail, Outlook Express and Eml formats) and desktop wallpaper to match the tutorial "Red" that I announced earlier today. All of my New Stationery and New Wallpaper can always be found on these linked New Stationery and New Wallpaper pages. And I wanted to mention that I hope to work on a scrap calendar tomorrow as well as some desktop calendars. I know I haven't been good about that but I hope to get into some kind of routine where they are done regularly again. Maybe even a Blinkie Calendar or two! Keep your fingers crossed. LOL
For those that are wondering, I am not completely recovered from my surgery last November, I believe I have some internal scar tissue causing me problems, I haven't eaten solid foods in nearly 5 months, and my surgeon will not lift a finger to help, so I am in the process of trying to get into another surgeon right now for a second opinion. Wish me luck.
Have a great night.

No comments: